While Kimberly is singing “Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire….” in preparation for the Read-A-Thon I’m singing “The Holidays are coming” from the Coca Cola advert its probably due to the Christmas adverts being shown!
I’m actually looking forward to bringing out my snowman mug to have my hot chocolate in. It may be terrible outside but I’ll be cozy and warm inside with a Christmas-y book.
Now that I’ve waffled on…here’s what I’m planning on reading as part of this brilliant Christmas themed Read-A-Thon.
(as set by the lovely Kimberly over @Caffeinatedbookreviewer.com)
- Link-up (it is not necessary to link to goal post, just link to account/blog you will be using)
- Before or on November 9th post a goals post to your blog. (if you do not have a blog post to another social media site such as Goodreads, Facebook, Google+ etc ) Be sure and link back to Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It might be a good idea to friend, like or follow me on whatever social media site you use so we can see your progress. Just mention Ho-Ho-Ho so I can follow you back.
- Grab the button and share!
- Participate in at least one challenge to be eligible for grand prize
- Read/listen to as many holiday themed or winter setting books you can.
- Tweet your progress using #HoHoHoRAT
- Twitter Party! Tuesday November 15, 2015 at 7:30 pm (EST) #HoHoHoRAT Come chat about the books you have read. There will be prizes.
- Challenge schedule and Grand Prize widget and rules will post on November 9th at/by 8 am (EST)
- Read-a-thon starts on November 9th 12:o1 am (your time zone) and ends on November 15 at 11:59 pm(your time zone)
- Challenges will be open from 8 am (EST) on the 9th and stay open until Nov 15th at 11:59 pm (EST)
- Grand Prize Raffle will be open until November 16th at 11:59 pm (EST) to allow you to submit entries.
- All winners of challenges and grand prize will be notified by November 20th.