I’m breaking from the norm!
Every Sunday I post a Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and I spend way too much time procrastinating so this is meant to be short and sweet.
I’ve also split out the Sunday Photo Post and gone back to my original format.
OFF THE BLOG…..
This week started off like normal… crazy busy with work. I’ve started a new job and had to give a presentation on how my “journey” has been, I’m not a big fan of giving presentations.
I’m loving my new team they’re a no-nonsense kinda people, which helps me not to stress out too much.
Also, this week saw me receiving these Secret Santa Gifts:-
- Christmas Themed Book – Goodreads: BB’s Holiday Gift Exchange
- Trolls Novelty Mug – Secret Santa @ New job
- Craft Beer – Secret Santa @ Old job
THIS WEEK ON BLOG…..
- #REVIEW | The French Impressionist by Rebecca Bischoff
- #REVIEW | My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1) by Rachel Harris
- #REVIEW | LOVE ME AT MIDNIGHT, New Year’s/Holiday Bundle inc. #SALEBLITZ
- BOOK BLOGGER HOP: What is your favorite holiday beverage to drink while you’re reading? (submitted by Billy)
- Feature & Follow Post – What protagonist is most like you?
UPCOMING ON BLOG…..
- #UNBOXING | FairyLoot – December ‘SciFi Adventure’
- #UNBOXING | MyBookishCrate- December ‘Fear the Reaper’ box
- Feature & Follow Post Prompts – Best or favorite villains?
BOOK BLOGGER HOP: Do you participate in reading challenges that have you reading for 24 hours, challenges that have a yearly goal, challenges that have you reading certain genres, or do you not participate in challenges? (submitted by Elizabeth)