- This is a year long Challenge it starts January 1st 2017 and ends December 31, 2017
- You have 4 Main goals to choose from; Blogging Goal, Reading Goal, Writing Goal or Personal Goal
- You must pick at least 2 Main goals and each main goal must have sub-goals (see below for a list of examples and how many subgoals you need to have for each main goal)
- Create a sign-up post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before March 1st)
- On the 30th of every other month (and the 29th for February) create an update post about your goals and add the post to the Linky that will be on Laura’s or My blog
- This is a yearlong challenge once you do a sign up post you can add or take away goals as you would like BUT on Jan 1st you will no longer be able change the list.
- There will be one giveaways see below for details
- You can delete and Tweak stuff at the halfway point
- Use the Hashtag #BookishResloutions to update us on how you are doing throughout the year. We will also be tweeting out questions during the challenge so make sure to check the hashtag often.
The Halfway Point
- The halfway mark you are allowed to change a few of your goals and also delete some.
- So add up all your goals.
Here is how it will work.
- If you have 5 goals you are able to delete 1 and tweak 1
- If you have 10 goals you are able to delete 2 and tweak 2
- If you have 15 goals you are able to delete 3 and tweak 3
- Do you get it. Every 5 you can delete 1 and tweak 1.
Then just link below your updated resolutions post with what you deleted and what you tweaked. That’s it. We know that after working so hard half the year some of the goals just don’t seem to be working as well as you wanted or some just don’t apply anymore, for example, if you wanted your goal for Netgalley to be 65% and you are now at 70% and want to get to 80% instead. You can tweak it. It will still count on the giveaway this month since you can mark as completed but to be able to enter into the giveaway at the end you must get to that 80%.
- Prize: 2 $10 Amazon Gift Cards
- Ways to enter: Completed goals
At the end of the challenge, we will have a giveaway up in the wrap up post. This is for completed goals only. Just link up your wrap up post in the designated area, the wrap up post must have all your completed Goals on it. The giveaway post will be at the End of December 2017 and will run for the first week of Jan. Winners will be notified via email.
- Get my Netgalley percentage up to 80%
- Complete 6/9 number of challenges this year
- Read 5-15 number of mystery books this year
- Listen to “Newbie” 1-5 number of audiobooks this year
- Read 12 number of paperbacks this year
- Read all blog tour books two days before post date
- Participate in 1 number of read-a-thons
- update your calendar once a week
- Keep your spreadsheet completely updated
- Stay ahead of the reviews write 1-2 amount each month
- Join all Bloggiesta Challenges
- Create a Blog/Review Schedule (e.g. using a spreadsheet)
- Make a blog button
- Take part in a meme every month for the whole year
If you’d like to take part then click here for further details.