Another week….has flown by and I’m right back into a slump. Not just reading but blogging….rather than enjoying blogging and reading I decided to have a PJ day/weekend and just do NOTHING!
Normally I would have picked up a book and escape into the depths of the adventure but nothing seemed to be tickling my pickle (so to speak).
ICYM: Previously On CGBG…
- Teaser & Intro Tuesday: Relic by Renee Colin
- “Waiting On” Wednesday | Echoes in Death by J.D Robb
- Thursday Quotables  Feb. 9th
- TBR Thursday  Feb. 9th
- Book Blogger Hop: What is your favorite Valentine’s Day read? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)
- Feature & Follow: What book do you reread the most? (For people who don’t reread, what books have you considered rereading?)
FYI: Upcoming On CGBG…
- Reviews: TBC
- Teaser & Intro Tuesday:TBC
- Thursday Quotables  Feb. 16th
- TBR Thursday  Feb. 16th
- Book Blogger Hop: Can you read and watch TV or listen to the radio at the same time? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver’s Reviews)
- Feature & Follow: What was the first book that moved you? Scared you, made you cry, disturbed your view of the world?
Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by CaffeinatedBookReviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
See rules here: Sunday Post Meme