Happy Belated Valentine’s day! or as I like to say Happy Singles Day! Or maybe I should rename it as “Book Boyfriend Appreciation Day”
This week has been extremely busy, I even had a date with Christian Grey for the second installment of Fifty Shades Darker and I have to say this one was even better than the first installment.
If you haven’t already seen it then I can only suggest that you really should. Jamie Dornan is just lush!
ICYM: Previously On CGBG…
- Teaser Tuesday | Going Down Hard By Carly Phillips
- Intro Tuesday | Going Down Hard By Carly Phillips
- Thursday Quotables  Feb. 16th
- TBR Thursday  Feb. 16th
- Book Blogger Hop: Can you read and watch TV or listen to the radio at the same time? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver’s Reviews)
- Feature & Follow: What was the first book that moved you? Scared you, made you cry, disturbed your view of the world?
FYI: Upcoming On CGBG…
- Teaser Tuesday | TBC
- Intro Tuesday | TBC
- Thursday Quotables  Feb. 23rd
- TBR Thursday  Feb. 23rd
- Book Blogger Hop: How do you feel about books with multiple narrators? (submitted by Eli @ The Book Supplier)
- Feature & Follow: What are your favorite humorous books?
Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by CaffeinatedBookReviewer
It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
See rules here: Sunday Post Meme