- This is a year long Challenge it starts January 1st 2017 and ends December 31, 2017
- You have 4 Main goals to choose from; Blogging Goal, Reading Goal, Writing Goal or Personal Goal
- You must pick at least 2 Main goals and each main goal must have sub-goals (see below for a list of examples and how many subgoals you need to have for each main goal)
- Create a sign-up post and add it to the Linky on this post (sign up before March 1st)
- On the 30th of every other month (and the 29th for February) create an update post about your goals and add the post to the Linky that will be on Laura’s or My blog
- This is a yearlong challenge once you do a sign up post you can add or take away goals as you would like BUT on Jan 1st you will no longer be able change the list.
- There will be one giveaways see below for details
- You can delete and Tweak stuff at the halfway point
- Use the Hashtag #BookishResloutions to update us on how you are doing throughout the year. We will also be tweeting out questions during the challenge so make sure to check the hashtag often.
While Kimberly is singing “Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire….” in preparation for the Read-A-Thon I’m singing “The Holidays are coming” from the Coca Cola advert its probably due to the Christmas adverts being shown!
I’m actually looking forward to bringing out my snowman mug to have my hot chocolate in. It may be terrible outside but I’ll be cozy and warm inside with a Christmas-y book.